Sunday, September 21

As Tagged By Aleeza :)

1. Nadd
2. Mai
3. Farah
4. Nad
5. Angela
Notice that they're all fellow Bloggers? :]
1. How did you meet 1?
Tadikum in 2001 :D Kan?
2. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your friendship with 1?
25 :Y Hahaha <3>
3. How long have you known 4?
I've known her since I was Std 1 / 2, I think but I got closer to her in Std 4 hee :)
4. How do you know number 3?
Oh this year. And your awesome, kan Farah? LOL
5. Where's 5?
At Room 201 HAHAHA.
6. A fact about number 1?
She's my first daughter :')

7. Who is 4 going out with?
Edward Cullen, betul tak Nad? Haha lol -_-
8. What does 1 do for a living?
Take over the world.
9. Would you live with number 3?
Sure :)
10. What do you like about number 2?
Ohmygod Mai best laa, what's not to like ?
11. Do you miss number 5?
More than ever. I feel so incomplete without her :( HAHAA
12. Would you make out with number 4?
Excuse MOI ? haha
13. What's your opinion on number 2?
She makes me laugh , and I like her laugh lol ;p
14. What's your favourite memory with number 5?
When I told her what happened to my ankle ? HAHA pathetic -_- Lol, I don't know there's many I guess
15. What will you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Ryan Ross and Drake Bell would get mad. But then again Drake Bell has me :')
16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Obviously :)
17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
Nope, not yet.
18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
We're not in the same class but usually when I see her, yeah
19. Who have you known the longest?
Nadd <3>
20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship?
HAHA that would be very awkward :)
21. How often do you talk to 1?
Nearly everyday :D
22. What about 2?
Nearly everyday too :D

23. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
I'm straight thankyouverymuch, but yes, a good friend ;)
24. Would you go on a date with number 5?
Anytime ;D LOL
25. Do you dream about number 2?
I don't think so ? Haha
26. What did no.4 did to you that you can never forget?
Ohh Sweet Memories ada laa. One of them, "I DON'T WANNA MISS A THINGGGGG" in Mr. Tan's car 8)
27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets?
Uhm Idkkkk go ask her :D
28. What's 3's hobby?
Aww I really don't know. Read books, I guess?
29. Tag more people.
1. Nadd
2. Angela
3. Nad
4. Mai
5. Mira
*Apologies fr any double-tags x)
hannahaizal

No comments:

Jellybeans