Friday, September 26

Depths

One week of freedom ahead of us,
So what do we do?
Everything!

Everything in general, of course.
Haha, as if -.-

Hmm so yeah, I'm sure all of you are just as relieved as I am that we won't have to wake up so early for approximately one week :p
Yes, I'll use my time wisely.
Maybe I won't be blogging every single day,
Instead I'll do something .. Well, I don't know, useful?

Not so likely.

Oh, and Angela's coming over tomorrow! I'm supposed to help her do the blog for Toyota Eco Rangers? Yeah. HELLO ANGELA! I don't think you'll be reading this 'til after you come over :p

Angela's making a "Gay List", and she wants to put Drake Bell on it. Urgh such a traitor, even after I put Dekker's photo in my Yummy entry ;p

I don't have much to babble about today.
Ooh, I have a collection of Raya cards!
Thank you : Aisyah, Alyssa, Azraa, Farah, Nadd, Sammi, Sophia, Zian.
And I gave the Muslim girls in my class a Raya card each!
Of course, besties outside class aren't exceptions :D

I also gave Pn Afizan a Raya Card and she hugged me :')
She hugged all of us, really -_-

Eli didn't come to school for the 3rd time in a row this week.
I wonder :s

But, I saw her car just now, maybe the driver was fetching Naz? I don't know, but I didn't see her (Naz) either.

Oohh 5 more days, I can't waittt.
Well, kinda sorta. Though I'm quite sure this year's celebrations won't be like it was a few years back. Oh, the good ol' Raya days. Duit Raya seems to (unsurprisingly) decrease every year. Boo.
And, Sammi says she gets around RM6000 from her relatives every year, for Chinese New Year! Dayumnn.

Will be doodling here later,
I'm hungry.

hannahaizal

No comments:

Jellybeans