Monday, September 8

Etiquette

My firsttt entry for this sort-of-new blog, will start off with Jonas Brothers o.o
Yep, you heard right. And yes, my fondness towards the constipated brothers increased a little :P

OKAAYYYY FINEEE, maybe not that little but I can assure you I'm not obsessed! *Angela, I know you're trying not to gag and puke*

Kevin's such a bimbo in Camp Rock <3>


Just now, during the two English periods we had today, we played Charades! Charades is awesome:D We had to act out Idioms / Proverbs which was pretty hard actually.

Ooh! After assembly this morning, Form 1s, meaning us, had to stayback in the hall for a while, 'cause Pn Loh had a special announcement for us, or something :P

Turns out, Pn Loh and a few other teachers (mostly disciplinary) were giving us a lecture / warning about not using vulgar words. It was hilarious, most of it ;D But everything she said was obviously true.


* * * * *
Currently, I'm in Mommy's room, finally logging on to MySpace after a week. Nothing much happened in my one week absence on MyS. I really really feel like deleting my account, but I know I'll regret it later so yeah. I MISS 2007! Yes, as pathetic as it may be, I still do :/
Brb,
hannahaizal

No comments:

Jellybeans