Sunday, September 14

Flash Flash Photography

"Grammatically speaking, you're adorable,
and from what I hear you're quite affordable"
CRUSH<3>
Lalalalalalalaaaaa :D



Don't mind the title -.-
Since my previous post 'til now, I have been Google / Wiki / Official Site Stalking :)
It's actually quite fascinating what you can find on the net.
So I started off with Miley Cyrus. (Yes, one thing led to another)

I Wiki-ed Miss Destiny Hope Cyrus.
She shares the same birthdate as Nadd :]
Oh, the most shocking information I found about her yet,
She has like, what, 3 half brothers and 1 half sister? Or something like that.
And apparently, one of her half-brothers, *I forgot his first name* Cyrus is the vocalist and guitarist of Metro Station! He and one of his bandmates got together because his mother and his bandmate's mother hooked them up on a jam session. And that bandmate of *something Cyrus*, his brother is Mitchell Musso ;)

[Edited]

Miley Cyrus's half brother is the skinny dude with lots of tattoos on his arms, and he sings the verses in Shake It. Mitchell Musso' brother is the chubbyish one who sings the chorus ;)




After recovering from temporary shock, I scrolled down to see what else Wiki has to tell me :] Nothing much there. But at one point, they mentioned something about Miley being close friends with Ashley Tisdale, Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Brenda Song, Emily Osment and Mitchell Musso. So yes, I "open-in-new-tab"ed all of them, and followed their external links! At the same time, I visited Miley's official fansite.

Oh dear, I don't think I remember much of what I "researched".
Er, let's begin with Emily Osment.
Ever since the first episode of Hannah Montana, her face seemed oddly familiar to me, like I've seen her in some movie a few years back. But I never bothered to check 'til just now.

And Wiki proved me right!
Emily Osment starred in Spy Kids 2 as Gerti Giggles - at the time she was much smaller, but her features were still there. Same blonde hair, yada yada yada.
There was an external link to her brother's Wiki page, so I clicked it and landed on his biography on Wiki. ANDDDDDDDD Haley Joel Osment acted as Forrest Gump Jr. in Forrest Gump! He was sooo cute then! (Approximately 5 years old?) And now, after Google Image Stalking him, he looks entirely different and I don't like him anymore hahah! As soon as I was done with the Osment Siblings, I X-ed the sites :)

Then, I had the sudden urge to click on Hudgen's biography; to see if her scandal news were still there - and they were! And then I thought about Drake Bell - wasn't he the one who took the picture? SOOOO, I Wiki-ed him straight from Hudgen's page.

Jared Drake Bell is to DIE for 8)
I like his hair.
And his voice.

After Official Site Stalking him for a while, I X-ed him and moved on to Zac Efron. So buff -.- AAAA tak ingatlah what I found on his page :s

Moving on : Brenda Song and Ashley Tisdale. Ashley Tisdale is 22 O: and Brenda is 20 :Y
I vaguely remember reading that Brenda Song's parents changed their lastname to Song, something about a Vietnamese War? Other than that, I've been brainwashed by Blogger.

THENNNN I found Jesse McCartney's external link somewhere - I think it was on Emily Osment's page. SO clicky clicky I arrived on his page :)

Alaa, I miss him with long, shaggy-ish hair :/ It looks better on him compared to that "clean and smart" look he has now :s Which reminds me - yesterday at tuition Aqila told me she watched the Leavin' video clip and she thought she batal puasa HAHAHA !

Dah laaa, cukup la pasal all these celebs ;P
So yesterday, we (we meaning Mommy, Hasya, Hilman and I) went to Wan Nyah's house in Keramat to berbuka puasa. All in all the food was yummyy.

Ayah joined us later that night - around 11+, after attending an eight-hour meeting in KL Hilton. One of the first things he said to me was - "Hanna! Hanna! Comeeee look at this video I filmed in the toilet at the 7th floor tadi!" And, I must say, the toilet was... REMARKABLE! Haha, it's so high-tech. If you stand near it enought, the lid opens by itself o.o and there's all these buttons by its side :B



Off to blog-hop!
hannahaizal

No comments:

Jellybeans