Sunday, September 14

No Request Is Too Extreme

I seriously have nothing better to do, so here I am; AGAIN, for the fourth time today :]
I'm currently YouTube-ing Drake Bell - like I said, I have nothing better to do ;)

I Wiki-ed him again just now - Did you know that Drake Bell had to go through plastic surgery? O:
Hold on, I'mma copy and paste.



Car accident
On December 29, 2005, Bell was involved in a car accident on Los Angeles' Pacific Coast Highway. He was in the car with a friend, and a truck ran a red light causing a head-on collision. As his car was a 1966 Ford Mustang, the steering wheel was made of wood and metal, the seatbelts were only around the waist, and there were no airbags. Because of this, his face smashed into the steering wheel, resulting in a fractured neck, six dislodged teeth, a broken jaw and a deep cut across his chin which he said he could stick his tongue through leaving a two-and-a-half inch scar. Bell underwent plastic surgery to fix his face. In an interview, Bell said that it was scary being hooked up to tubes, fed only liquids and not knowing whether he would be okay, and if he could ever sing, act, or even tie his shoes again.



Ouch :s Haha, Wiki called him Bell; it makes him sound so feminine :D
We're going to Grand Union after this (Grand Union's a supermarket-ish place near my house btw) and I'm planning to buy a DVD, maybe two. But I don't think there's anything new in stock. Sighhh.

I recommend you fellow Bloggers to navigate away from this blog right now, and leave me in my misery (of boredom). That way, you can do something beneficial, say, update your blog? Then I'll have something to do - BLOGHOP! You seeee? Hahaha -_-"

One of the things I miss most about 2007 was when I was super-obsessed with MCR. Mind you, they're awesomeee :D Mikey Way and Frank Iero, oh how can I forget? <3>

I Know by Drake Bell rocks. Rockss. Rocksss.
The video's a teensy bit gay though. He looks like he's wearing masculine heels -_-"
And his hair's all over his face, in a neat way. I LIKE HIM WITH RED HAIRRR.

Bell obsessed? I have to agree -.- But it's just a phase, definitely. Haha!
I still remember, in Std 4, Nad and I made a Top 40 Hot List or something. INGAT TAK NAD? INGAT TAAAAK HAHAHAHHA :D Good times <3>

Omg, Frank Iero and Alyssa Milano shared "The Sexiest Vegetarian Award" this year, how sexyyy.
Okay I'm done with Drake Bell (for now), and I've just finished watching this video of Frank and Ray going through their fan mail - or more to fan drawings of them. I must admit, those fans can draw O: Frank appreciates fan mail too much. And that's a good thing.

MOVING ON!
I like William Beckett. But I don't really like The Academy Is.
Damn, I should really make my very own Top 10 Hottesssttttt Men List.
I'LL BE BACK.
Unfortunate for you :]
hannahaizal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

drakeeeee why! stupid guy who drove the truck! haha anyways, it's just ouchie the fact that he had to go through plastic surgery because of his uhh injuries :|

Hanna Haizal said...

ILoveDrakeBellToo 8)
I'm assuming this is Mai?
Because, well, you sound very Mai-ish, Mai ;P


Yeahhh EEEE Plastic Surgery :/

Nadiah Ramli said...

I rmmber , haha :)
I think we put Jeff Stinco on it because we didn't have anyone else to put , kan ? And then you put David and I put Pierre , Hahahaha :D

Hanna Haizal said...

Haha Yeahhh I remember that!
Ingat Izzy taak :Y

Jellybeans