Wednesday, September 17

I Won't Talk

Ohmygod, I am so so soo bored and I regret waking up this morning for Sahur. BECAUSE I HAD THE BEST DREAAAAAAMM EVER :( Not that I'm going to mention it here anyway , that's be too gay and embarassing -.- And no, it has nothing to do with going against the rules of Islam HAHA -_-"

There's no school today - Three Cheeerrsss :)
I had a greatgreatgreat time yesterday <3>
And I had the "deepest" conversation with Nad last night too >:D

HAHAHA, this whole post is starting to sound so gay already.
So today is the 17th of September 2008 - I won't be doing anything interesting, I think - except maybe tonight we're going to berbuka at Crystal Crown - And maybe I'll see Nad's dad there! HELLO MR. / UNCLE RAMLI :)

It's also a public holiday today - which means NO SCHOOL :]
(I've mentioned that earlier - I know haha!)
I'm free until about 5pm; so that leaves me 10 and a half hours of nothing beneficial to do.

I think, just like the other day, all I'm going to do today is blog myself away and kill time by watching my collection of DVDs (which are most probably missing, considering that I haven't touched it since 2 weeks ago)

I'll be back!
I wanna blog in oh-so-cliche now :D

And, I want a different template. But. I Don't Know What Templates Are Worth Losing All My Links And Having To Do Them All Over Again.

Not that I have many links, anyway.

hannahaizal xox

No comments:

Jellybeans