Sunday, September 14

Incredible!

I'm baaack! With new and improved internet connection ;) So it's 6.23am now, and I just finished reading two of Angela's most recent entries, "VE ARE LADIES!! VE MUZ BEHAVE ZE WELL!" and "Story of a girl." The latter one, tells a tale about a young adolescent girl and her "accomplishments" when she was a little girl til' present.
I must say, it's very impressive. I have to stick my finger in a big pot of boiling tea someday :)

Anyways, today is the 14th of September 2008, which makes it the 14th day us Muslims are fasting. 16 more days to go, then it's Rayaaa! Duit raya decreases as I get older, so that ain't good :/

I want new DVDs. Forgetting Sarah Marshall wasn't as good as I thought it would be, definitely not worth my RM8 o.o

Oh and, I donated 14 of my books to the Sudut Nilam at the back of my class! I'm taking it back at the end of the year, of course :]
Ah, it's 6.40 and I still haven't fulfilled my morning prayers yet. Can't seem to get my butt off the ground -.-

I can't wait to see HSM 3 - Senior Year. It's soo much more.. "matured" compared to HSM 1 and 2. I like the starting of Now or Never :) Zac Efron is much much much more muscular and buffer in this second sequel of HSM, and he looks almost.. BIG compared to Vanessa Hudgens. As for her, same ol' same ol'. Her squeaky voice is still there -__-"

Besides that, like many other "Twilightnisms" (Haha Aleezaaaaa :P), I too am impatiently waiting for the release of the much anticipated movie, Twilight, which is releasing in the US mid November. Sadly, I think its coming out at the end of the year here, at the rate that we're going -.-

Other than Twilight, the release of Harry Potter 6 - Half Blood Prince also takes place in my non-existent countdown calendar. Apparently the world-wide release of the movie is postponed to mid 2009 due to the clashing dates of Twilight and HP 6. The producers decided to postpone the date as Twilight seems to be much more "happening" compared to HP 6 - according to I forgot who. Oh wait. Brb. It's nearly 7am.

Publishing and later editing,
hannahaizal xox



7.03am -
Back :] Great, now I don't know what to write about O.o Unfortunately, due to oversleeping two nights ago, I feel very much wide awake, and that leaves me nothing else to do besides this.
Oh, and Let's Dance by Miley Cyrus is actually pretty nice! Miley sang that song at her concert featuring the JB, and the performance for the song was pretty much awesome ;p Got salsa you knowwww :p But obviously, it wasn't Miley salsa-ing. I can't imagine her being tossed around whilst singing haha!

Er. I ran out of topics to write about :s I'll just publish this first - I'll be back! :3

hannahaizal

2 comments:

Angela Chong said...

I stuck my entire hand in it, Hanna. I left it there for 5 seconds just to see if the pain would become worse. Apparently, it did. Seriously, they were drinking to the couple's happiness and I was creating a tragedy of my own in the corner.

I would SO love to see you try. =D

Hanna Haizal said...

OUCH o:

Jellybeans