Sunday, September 28

Marcoo, Polooo

Hello!

Today's the 28th of September,

and this is my 28th post!


Omg, this just goes to show that I've sort of been blogging every day since the first of September,

How sad -.-


Wake Me Up When September Ends,
Cause it'll be Rayaa!

:D

Angela came over yesterday,
and one of the first things she said to me was,

"Why're there so many carpets and sofas? This is freaky..."
-__-"




[c=11]Ultradynamic[/c=38] said:
i din noe it was being taken n my hair was like... lion king

A candid picture :D And fortunately for you, Angela, I'm only uploading one -.-

I don't think I'll be going online 'til Raya, I have to help out with Raya preparations.

And I'm kind of balancing my Blogger archive too ;p

So,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!

Much Love,

hannahaizal

[Edited]

Mommy and Ayah just came back from Tokyo. And they bought us stuff :)

THANKS MOTHER AND FATHERRR <3><3><3>

Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why nt the very innocent naive one?

Hanna Haizal said...

because.. :D

Jellybeans