Sunday, September 14

My Lips Are Chapped And Faded

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

What does next year have in store for me?
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot

Whats my love life like?
Tangled Up In Me - Skye Sweetnam

What do I say when life gets hard?
When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers feat. *Some girl*

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Paralyzer - Finger 11

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Obviously - McFly

What do you want as a career?
With You - Chris Brown

Your favorite saying?
The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance

Favorite place?
5 Colours In Her Hair (USA Version) - McFly

What do you think of your parents?
Star Girl - McFLY

Where would you go on a first date?
Pressure - Paramore

Describe yourself?
What I Like About You - Lillix

What is the thing you like doing most?
Happy Working - Enchanted

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban

How will I die?
Our Song - Taylor Swift

What do you do when you see your friends?
Air Hostess - Busted

How does your boyfriend/girlfriend make you feel?
Decoy - Paramore

How does your ex make you feel?
10.04 - One Buck Short

If you were to die today, you would feel?
Cancer - My Chemical Romance


The last one makes sense :']


And with this, I hereby tag the following :-

1. Angela Chong
2. Mai Najihah
3. Farah Izzati
4. Nadiah Roslan
5. Aleeza Zaki
6. Nadiah Ramli
7. William Beckett HAHAHA

hannahaizal xox


No comments:

Jellybeans