Wednesday, September 17

That's What You Get

I've vowed to not visit MySpace until final exams are over, which will be around one more month. I don't mind :D

My eyes are killing me. I'm so frickin' tired and sleepy and desperate to go to the loo but I can't get my butt off this chair - and I tried to sleep too; but unfortunately me eyes won't let me. In approximately 20 days, no, 19 days, will be the 6th of October 2008. And exams haven't even started yet.
* * * * *

It's 9.32 and I still haven't taken my bath since last night.
I've always wanted to copy and paste a convo with a friend from MSN to Blogger - but never could since there aren't any convos worth copy-and-pasting :/

Yesterday I listened to Avenged Sevenfold - Scream. I like the starting. And the song. But screamo is really starting to get freaky la haha.

Oooohh here here! :

Aha Lissa said:
Thnks, bdak~ :)
Hanna Bell said:
aww ni big kakak<3
Hanna Bell said:
(:
Hanna Bell said:
no*


I miss Lissa :')
I still remember, last year we went to berbuka at Fish And Co. (OU) :D
I missed that too.
Gah,
Hanna, it's not healthy to mourn the past. (Is that even correct English?)

Anyhooo, I'll be back soon, I think.

ttfn
hannahaizal

No comments:

Jellybeans