Sunday, October 19

Crapola :D

Yes, I know what I said about not updating til after finals. I'm at Ayah's hospital now, in this "Bilik Rehat Doktor" better known as "Bilik Lepak" (-.-) amongst Ayah and his colleagues (Did I spell it right?). So it's 10.30pm now, on a Sunday night, with no revision books in hand / bag. What am I to do besides blog, right? Other sites are blocked -.-
So we (Ayah and I) just came back from one of his doctor friend's wedding near Subang. I had to accompany him because Mommy's busy with work at home so he dragged me along -.- We sat at a table with 4 other doctors (with wives/husbands), and one of the doctors told Ayah that there's an emergancy, yada yada yadaaaa blablablaa, so that brings us back to

"So here I am at Ayah's hospital..."

-_-" When we first reached here, we went to this lab and was "greeted" by a notice at the door, "STAFF ONLY!" and I went in :Y The stuff in there are all so cool and lab-like, I even took a picture :D Anyways, being the coward that I am, I'm scared to go to the toilet which is 2 metres away, I'm waiting for Ayah to come back (He's doing something somewhere o.o). Okay see, I don't know what else to blog about :s Not that I haven't bored you all to death already, but still.

Ooh! I have a story to tell :D Hmm Aunty Adek pretty much concluded that as long as Qadri, her and I are together (alone) in one car, bad luck is bound to strike -.- That day, Wan left for work in front of Qadri, and she mouthed to me, "Don't let him see!" -_____-" So yes, Qadri started crying, and shouting, and screaming, and wtv it is that infants do when somebody goes out of the house and they want to follow -.-

Aunty Adek pitied him so she asked me to take care of him in the car and we go together to get something to eat somewhere.
We were queueing up to belok kanan at this traffic light somewhere near Tropicana, yupp massive jam -.- Then when the road was clear enough to start moving again (or however you put it), Aunty Adek couldn't change the stick shift thing from "P" to "D". She panicked and turned on the hazard light. She switched off the engine and (we were all sweating :s) called Toyota's number. They said they were gonna send a towtruck to pick us up. YES I WAS EXCITED :D

45 minutes later, still stuck in the same place after bearing millions of horns from other cars, I started shouting TAK NAMPAK KE HAZARD LIGHT?!?! Too bad no one could hear me besides Aunty Adek and Qadri.

I don't know how long after that, Aunty Adek played with the stick shift and it worked again! :D We all screamed. Including Qadri ;p So we all went home and got a few scoldings from Wan.

Malas la nak do a very descriptive story about this, I know I killed the suspense halfway lolwtf-.- And noo, Aunty Adek only confirmed it was Qadri that brings us bad luck every time because a similar incident happened last year, otw to fetch Hasya and Hilman from school. Minyak habis -.-

In case any of you haven't noticed yet, I tend to insert emoticons at the end of every sentence (nearly). How sad :/

SEE I TOLD YOU! -.- (Darn.)

Okay2. I don't have anything else to bore you Bloggers with so tataa and goodnight! Off to blog-hop bby 8)

No comments:

Jellybeans