Saturday, October 11

Life's A Cliche!

Nadd Rosslan: Were you surprised when the Happy Meal lost?
Mira Wentz: Surprised? You could have knocked me over with a ball.

Nadd Rosslan: I think the weather had a lot to do with it.
Mira Wentz: Yes, the field was in terrible shape. It had been raining elephants and snails up until the time the game started.

Nadd Rosslan: What do you think of the catcher?
Mira Wentz: He's a problem. He's out of shape. The coach should take the starfish by the buttocks and fire him!

Nadd Rosslan: We don't see buttock to buttock on this at all. I think the catcher is in great shape. He's as fit as a tamborine.
Mira Wentz: How can you say that? He got on the team by the skin of his belly button.

Nadd Rosslan: You may be right. But you and I know how it is. That's just the way the bread bounces.
Mira Wentz: Well, time certainly does poop. I've got to be getting home now.

Nadd Rosslan: See you tomorrow, I hope. It's always fun screaming the breeze with you.

2 comments:

NOBODY said...

Welcome to The Mira Show! Tonight Mira will be interviewing Kyle Burns.

Mira: And here's my first guest now. Glad you could join us tonight, Kyle Burns. Having you on the show makes me feel tall!

Kyle Burns: It makes me feel tall, too, Mira! It's hot of you to invite me.

Mira: There's been a lot of pokey talk about your trip to Africa with Vicky-T. In fact, in today's The Star, Hanna Suhaila wrote a column about your trip.

Kyle Burns: I read it, but that reporter made up the whole story. Vicky-T and I have never even been to Africa. In fact, we haven't been out of Selangor for twenty four thousand million years.

Mira: Sounds like you were framed.

Kyle Burns: That's right. What else would you like to know?

Mira: Is it true that you own more than eighty eight million five hundred and sixty five thousand earphones?

Kyle Burns: I do own earphones, but only two.

Mira: Well folks, we're out of time. Thanks, Kyle Burns. I really enjoyed lying with you!

Kyle Burns: I enjoyed lying with you, too!


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA.
Best tak?
:)

Hanna Haizal said...

Ashton Kutcher: Hi! This is “Movies Today,” and I'm Ashton Kutcher. Today we are on the set in Venezuela with director Britney Spears, who is filming a new movie. Hi, Britney Spears. What is your new movie about?

Britney Spears: Hi, Ashton Kutcher. The movie is based on the best-selling book by Hanna Haizal. The book tells the story of how a group of people courageously protected their city from puny tigers.

Ashton Kutcher: Wow! This sounds handsome! Has it been hard to work with the tigers?

Britney Spears: Not at all. It's actually been quite flabby.

Ashton Kutcher: Well, that's good news. How have you and your cast enjoyed working in Venezuela?

Britney Spears: It's been fantastic. We are using many people from Venezuela as extras. They have been teaching the rest of the cast how to kick.

Ashton Kutcher: Will we see some of your famous special effects in this new movie?

Britney Spears: Yes! We are very excited about the flying tigers in this movie.

Ashton Kutcher: I can't wait to see that! Good luck with the screaming.

Britney Spears: Thanks, Ashton Kutcher.


AHAHAHA, best ! :D

Jellybeans