Friday, October 10

October Fool ?

I don't think I regret not fasting today.
We played treasure hunt during maths, and after school we had pizza cause today was Cik Mazlina's last day. She's so nice, seriously ;]
Treasure hunt was so tiring (obviously), we had to run around the school (of course).
If I did happen to fast today, well I guess I would be thrown out of my group for not cooperating, instead just sitting down at the Gallery bench while my other fellow classmates sweated themselves wet !
Hmm.
I stayed back today. For T-ball ;D 'twas okay I guess? I didn't know that the T-ball coach is 73 years old o.o And just now Angela shouted, "HANNA SEXY"
Then the coach laughed. "Hahaha, people hit ball and your friend say you sexy!"
-.-
SPEAKING OF ANGELA,
AHAHAHAHA OHMYGOD.

Just now during Recess, Syahirah told me that Pn Mary was calling me to the Discipline Room, and ofc I got scared yknow? So I asked her, "she mintak KD 1B atau Hanna?" (There's a big difference -.-) And she said KD, and I was like "AAAAHHH okay"

I went to the DR and nothing much happened actually, she just asked for the Misi paper?
THEN, I told Angela...

That I got ... err, pecat :D
AND SHE BELIEVED HAHAHA
Unless she's reading this, up til now Angela has no idea that I have been lying to her for the whole day :D I know, it's not good to lie. Oh well :)
I got Azraa and the rest of the 1B's to tell Angela that I did get sacked, and (Angela) pitied me, she was like "Hanna, it's okay lah. It's a blessing in disguise, I'm sure. Are you sad? Alaa it's okay lah. Don't be sad"
Or something like that :D
Angela, if you're still clueless about what I'm trying to tell you here, well,
I did not kena pecat. Kay?
Though it wouldn't be surpring if I did, right?

*This is why I told you to check my blog for updates this weekend, Angela :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAH1
best tk t-ball? :p
and i wound actually percaya if you said the same thing to angela tau :O
and alaa now alll the nice teachers tkde in school ;(

Hanna Haizal said...

hahaha i know its my fault, my faulttt ;p
haha t ball okay kot?
sakit though my back now ;p

Angela Chong said...

Idk what to say. What do you want me to say?

Hanna Haizal said...

well nothing actually ;p

Jellybeans