Saturday, October 11

Road Trip

One day my Uncle Alex Turner and my Aunt Jessica Alba said they would take me and my sister Britney Spears on a trip to Maine.

“You will love Maine,” said Aunt Jessica Alba. “It is famous for its wild cats, its black flowers, and its beautiful screaming hills.”

“I hope you packed plenty of burgers for the ride,” said Uncle Alex Turner. “It will probably take us 11 hours.”

So we all piled into Uncle Alex Turner and Aunt Jessica Alba's Chevy truck. At first the trip was really tiny. We sang “10 Bottles of mercury on the Wall.” Then we counted the chairs that we saw kicking in the fields by the side of the road. But after 9 hours we had eaten all the burgers and Britney Spears was getting huge.

“Are we almost there?” she asked shouting.

“Yes, Ryan Ross,” said Aunt Jessica Alba.

Just then I saw a sign that said, “Townsville: 2 miles.”

“Umm, Uncle Alex Turner, is Townsville on the way to Maine?” I asked.

“Yeah,” said Britney Spears, pointing, “and is tree on the way to Maine?”

“Oh My God!, kids,” laughed Uncle Alex Turner. “You can trust the expert.”

“One thing's for sure,” I muttered. “I don't think we're in Selangor any more.”

No comments:

Jellybeans