Thursday, November 27

How I Met Your Mother

Kai, you don't have to tell the whole world how Mira and Nad had "envious looks" on their faces when we showed up in an Edward Cullen tee, okay. Just drop it lah -.-

Hm so yeah I watched Twilight with Kai on the 26th (Midnight show). My opinion about the movie? Expected more. Expected it to be better. Definitely not so gaga like I imagined it to be, but it was pretty cool as well. Didn't like the graphics though. I mean its like.. Oh just see for yourself. And I don't think Kirsten Stewart can act so well. But Cam Gigandet is delish <3>. Bummer that he's not gonna be in any more of the movies though. Jasper looked like a drug addict in the movie (stoned), which reminds me. He did have a role in a movie where he was literally a drug addict o.o Forgot what though. Anyways. Emmett was cute.

And Twilight beats Harry Potter? No effing way. Warner Bro's, for goodness' sake! Hm yeah. Okay so I know I kind of spoiled it for those who haven't watched the movie yet, so I shall say not more about the movie. But I concluded that those who didn't read the book yet will enjoy the movie as they don't know what to expect, y'know? Hope it gets okay reviews from everybody. ;D


So the next day, Kai and I headed off to Nad's house. Fun, fun and more fun :p Hm when we first came in, Mira was playing GH3 on PS2 and was trying to beat this Tom Morello guy. Hahaha 17 attempts, kan? :D So then Kai wanted to try.. And she beat him after only trying once -.-
Okay so then we wanted to watch ghost movies, but we couldn't find any! D: But Nad's house is awesome though, so many cool things :') In the midst of finding those ghost movies, Nad also came across baby pictures of her and Najee, SO CUTE LAA. :D

Lol so we ended up going online, and watching TV. Oh and since we didn't have any scary movies to watch, we browsed a few ghost videos on YouTube. HAHAHA we were all scared :p Cause it's those type of videos that build up suspense and suddenly

BAM!

A ghost comes up o.o And Nad's maid makes the best donuts, reaaally sedap 8D Oh then after eating mini dinner with Nad, Mira and Kai, we went back to the room and Aunty Jenn came back! She also helped to take shots of us and they were all so pretty, thanks again! They're uploaded in Nad's blog, so go see what props we were holding as well :p

Okay so I went back around 9+ to Wan's house, and Kai followed me home. Her mom fetched her there 'cause it's easier etc etc. Planned to go to Kai's today to pick some clothes for the Interact Open House thing but no transportation :( So as of right now, I still don't have anything to wear and it's tomorrow! Don't think it's a good idea to buy something new though, I mean I'll only wear it once and all.

Oh well, Nad and Mira are coming over in a bit, at least there's something to do ;D I hope Nadd and Kai's coming as well.

2 comments:

Ayesha said...

hye.
Oh yes I agree with you by the fact that twilight the movie isn't as what we expected. Ugh. The shimmering is soo unreal it makes him look UGLIER! Watched it ystrdy btw.

Hanna Haizal said...

OH YES ITU LAAAA D:
but james is yummy.
too bad hes dead. HAHA.
oh rly? oh right! you tgk with tsyh kan?

Jellybeans