Saturday, November 8

Nuns and Dragons


I guarantee buckets of tears if you watch this movie.
More tears, if you read the book by Nicholas Sparks.
Deep words, I tell you.

Last weekend I flipped through channels on TV, and there was this reality show called Vanity Lair on Channel V. And to tell you the truth, I don't dig Channel V.
Bak kata Mira, "I don't dig insert band, word, noun, etc"
But anyways, since there was nothing else nice on TV,
I watched it.
And I think Jonny Cope is delish.
I checked it on Wiki and yeah the show's British,
and Jonny won ;)

Okay so I won't be doing anything today,
which is just a plain letdown -.-
And by the looks of it so far,
I won't be doing anything interesting for the rest of the holidays (until results come out online),
Sigh.

Signing off for now,
Maybe more later.

Don't mind the post title btw.
My post titles are lame and random,
Can't you see?

No comments:

Jellybeans