Saturday, November 8

Rise Up

Oh. I think I failed to mention in my previous post,

BARACK OBAMA WON!
Yeah bby, 44th president and the first black to rule,
You rock :)

I jumped when I got to know :D
For now, let's just hope he doesn't bomb other countries :/

Anyways, yesterday I didn't get to stayback for football because I had to attend this wedding at Merak Kayangan,
and as soon as I got back,
I washed and cleaned (myself, mind you) and slept as soon as I hit the bed.

Now, I don't think I have anything better to do for the rest of the day,
I hope we'll be going somewhere / doing something to kill time -.-

Tomorrow, I was supposed to accompany Mai to OU because she wanted to buy stuff for her class party, but I wasn't sure if I could follow so I asked Mommy,

What're we doing on Sunday?
Oh, we're going to Bkt Jelutong and also to Soraya's birthday party.

Sorry Mai! Didn't catch you online yesterday so if you read this then yeah can't go tomorrow.
I miss OU.

Two more schooling days til holidays!
I.
Cannot.
Wait.

And I'm pretty hyped up for SSP's Hari Kanak2 this Wednesday, by which we Form1 Sri Amanians have finished school for the rest of the year ;)
I was also planning to be there on their UPSR results day, but even they (Std6s) don't know for sure when it is.

My blog is getting boring-er by the day.
Someone give me something to blog about?

No comments:

Jellybeans