Tuesday, November 18

You Decide


Mira and Neena bought me a cake on MSN. Thank you! :')

Ended up deleting the orginal Top 15 post anyways. Birthday greeting :

Yesterday, I turned thirteen. Finally! All year I’ve been waiting for my birthday to come. Yes, I guess I’m one of the youngest amongst my friends? This Saturday, Aisyah will turn 13. The day after that, Nadd will turn 13 as well. And um, the day after that, Seri will be 13. Happy Advanced Birthday, the three of you! <3> I don’t think I’ll be able to wish you as I’ll be away for a family holiday in Langkawi.. again :) Sarah just came back from Langkawi and she said it’s awesomeee :) I’ll just wait and see.
Anyways, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! And thank you Mommy and friends for posting a birthday post as a tribute to me :D I appreciate it! I really do, lmao.
Thanks for the gifts as well :)

And, HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY, JASON! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam,

happy birthday hanna!!!

may all your dreams come true :)

take care ...

:o) aunty murni

*can i link your blog to mine?*

Hanna Haizal said...

Aunty Murni! :D
Thank you for the wish, the sms and the card! ;)
Yeah of course you can,
can i link you too :D

Jellybeans