Thursday, December 18

Ella May McKendrick

I've been cleaning my room for the past 2 to 3 days, a lot of junk, really :s Well, in the midst of clearing my junk box(es), I found nearly all my greeting cards, birthday cards, and postcards from friends back in UK. Hell, I miss them like.. Hell! Haha. So I facebooked each and every one of which I know their lastnames, I even tried some with first names only as I don't remember all their surnames o.o I got around, I don't know, 500+ results for Katie alone? Obviously, damn. :s

Anywaaays, the results I got weren't satisfying but I did find Ella McKendrick, one of my first friends back there. Her display picture were a group of fingers (Lol? I don't quite know how to put that in words.), nailpolished etc so I couldn't be sure if it was her. I just added her, yknow, try my luck and all. Within a day or so, I got this : 

Ella McKendrick wrote at 12:32am
Hey!
OMG!
I haven't seen/spoke to you since year 5! <----Or something like that!
How did you find me on facebook?
Where do you live now?
How old are you now?
Are you still as tall?
Which school do you go to?
Have you changed your e-mail address?
When I got an e-mail saying Hanna Haizal has added you as a friend I was like WOWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I was so exicited! 
Who can you still remember from 1st School?
Remember when we used to like e-mail eachother all the time! Then we just stopped! :( 
I kept forgetting to e-mail you and you probably forgot to e-mail me too! 
I think I printed those e-mails out and have kept them in a box somewhere. Haha! I'll have to look for them. It's probably so funny what we used to write to eachother! We used to do codes and stuff! OOOOOOOHHFFFTT! I'm so excited! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
Sorry for asking you so many questions!
Please write back soon.
Love Ella! xxx

Damn, was excited as.. Hell again, yeah. Haha. So hm, after four years, I found Ella! Hoping to find the rest of them though.

Another day, another post.

5 comments:

wanshana said...

Hanna dear,

I'm so glad you found Ella! I'm sure she'll be able to connect you with the rest of your Archibald First School gang (the "Yellow Car No Turney" bunch!)

Have fun tracing back your Gosforth friends.

All the best :)

Hanna Haizal said...

MOMMYYY.
LOLOLOL YEAAAH.
She's 12, I always forget that hahaha.
Yello car no turney, how on earth do you remember that?!

Insya'allah :)

KAII said...

ooooo O:
she's 12?
haha im gonna go read your mom's blog now :D

KAII said...

she's 12? ooooo O:
haha, im gonna go read yr mom's blog now :D

Hanna Haizal said...

EH KAI JANGANLAA HAHAHA.
Wait. No point. I linked my mom.
Damn :p
If you're planning to intrude my personal life,
THEN GO AHEAD AND BE A STALKER HAHAHA.
Kidding :)
You'll find out things I don't intend people to know about -.-

Jellybeans