Sunday, December 21

Even Just For A Day

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog/Facebook note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.

1. I am terrified of being alone in the dark.

2.The way I type goes according to my mood. Sometimes I get all my punctuations and spellings right, sometimes I couldn't care less -.-

3. I am pathetic at grocery shopping but enjoy it at the same time, especially if done with Hasya (younger sister) :)

4. I used to have some weird slang/accent when I got back from UK in 2004, and got teased endlessly by Nad and Karyna >;D HAHAHA :D

5. Everything I do (voluntarily) depends on how I feel like. If I'm restless and I'm at home, I usually start cleaning my room and stop halfway.

6. When I was a baby, I had jet black spiky hair and was nicknamed Sonic 8)

7. I get excited when I see foreigners passing by, usually all those white people, damn :D

8. Usually when I doodle, I tend to write random words in cursive.

9. When I was 8 / 9, after school that ends at three, I'd ride my bike outside and then these older kids from other blocks would come with their skateboards, and well, skate. Awesome, I tell you. Jakun.

10. In Std4, I used to be obsessed with Simple Plan, Nad and I shared the same interests in the band >;D We even had a few notebooks where we'd talk about them and paste pictures etc. I still have them somewhere ;)

11. I used to take art classes too! (View Aleeza's version of tag :]) 

12. I don't know why but when I was in Std5, I used to love creating random e-mails and leaving them just like that. I've got around, I don't know, 8 unused and expired e-mail accounts? Yeah o.o

13. I used to absolutely love Busted and McFly when I was 8 or 9, I had their CDs and posters, which I have no idea where they are located now. Sadly, darn.

14. I used to collect Teletubbies soft toys when I was small. I have a few versions of each, in different sizes. 

15. I used to lovelovelove Spice Girls, when I was 3 y/o  I think. I had a few of their merchandise.

16. I used to read a lot, and finish thick books within hours, I finished Harry Potter (I don't know which one, but one of the thick ones) in a day when I was 8. Now, I'm slowly and gradually decreasing my interest for thick books, but still am reading them.

I tag :

1. Nadiah Ramli
2. Nadiah Roslan
3. Esmeralda Noor
4. Mai Najihah
5. Ellynne Zainal
6. Farah Izzati
7. Seri Sarah 
8. Kaiyisha Zawawi
9. Wan Sharina Ramlah  ;)
10. Aisyah Hisham
11. Aliah Hisham
12. Karyna Illiyyiana
13. Angela Chong
14. Deborah Lor
15. Kaeshini Sivananthan
16. Alissa Nassihin

Strongly doubt that all of the people above will do this tag, but hoping so anyway ;) Yeah, I guess to get to know them better too.

-Beckett.

4 comments:

wanshana said...

Done mine! :)

Hanna Haizal said...

Yeaaah I saw / read ;p
Daniel Craig -.- HAHA

Anonymous said...

Hey Wassup?
I was comparison shopping around for [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b]Entertainment Centers[/b][/url] or [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b]Contemporary Wall Units[/b][/url] (I'm not really sure what the difference is LoL) and was wondering if you know any resources to explain what I need to know to make an informed purchasing decision. Any review is much appreciated.
Thanks in-advance

Louis

Here is the link to this article I found about [url=http://www.squidoo.com/ent3rtacn3tr][b]Entertainment Centers[/b][/url]

[url= http://www.milesgershon.com/entertainment-center.html][img] http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-19364734663496_2071_606467 [/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Eure Seite ist echt schoen, aber da wir auch eine heisse Seite haben, auf der es Zwar um den [url=http://www.sexcamamateure.net][b]Livesex[/b][/url] geht, aber dennoch das ein bestandteil des Internets ist, moechte ich Euch die Seite auch mal vorstellen.
Hier sind eben ganz private Frauen die mit einer Livecam zu hause sitzen um hemmungslos den [url=http://www.sexakt.org][b]Sex[/b][/url] zu erleben. Mit einem Chat hast Du die Chance diese Sexgirls live zu sehen und mit ihnen ueber den Chat vor
der Sexcam zu schreiben. Hier ist sie nun die geile und hemmungslose Seite fuer private Frauen die vor ihren tabulosen [url=http://www.sexcamamateure.net][b]Sexcams[/b][/url] auf Dich warten.

Schau rein und geniesse die Show!

Jellybeans