Sunday, December 7

Fateh Imran

Just woke up from a three-hour nap. Yeah, I never take naps. Anyways, today Ayah fetched me at around 10+ at Wan's house, and off we went to Shang Ri La? Um yeah the one at KL. Uncle Fateh's two kids were having their birthday parties there. In a ballroom. Mhm, their 7th and 3rd birthday do. Guess who I saw there? IMRAN. Yes, that adorable 9 year old boy I met at Bangsar that day during rollerblading. Apparently, all his siblings were there except Izadora, even his mom was there but I never knew Ayah was his dad's primary schoolmate o.o Yes, I took a picture of him.
Mission 1 :To meet him again (AHAHA)

Mission 2 :To take a picture of him

Mission 3 : To take a picture with him!


Hell yeah!


Alia : Is that a boy or a girl?!
OI -__- Much friendlier in person, I tell you. With swishy silky soft jet black hair, AAAHHH.
Mhm.

Imran : How old are you?
Hanna : I'm thirteen.
Imran : What?
Hanna : Thirteen.
Imran : Are you sure? You look like you're twelve!

No, I never get that. Usually people say I look 16 or 17. But that boy up there thought I looked 12! AAAHHHH :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI I'm THE REAL IMRAN THANKS FOR SAYING ALL THAT NICE STUFF ABOUT ME! :D

Unknown said...

HI! I'M THE REAL IMRAN! THANKS FOR SAYING ALL THAT NICE STUFF ABOUT ME! :) I JUST TURNED THIRTEEN ON THE 1ST OF AUGUST! :D

Fateh Imran said...

HI! I"M THE REAL IMRAN! THANKS FOR THE NICE POST ABOUT ME!! :) I JUST TURNED 13 ON 1ST OF AUGUST! :D :D

Jellybeans