Tuesday, December 30

Sound of love

Yes, I am aware that I have just posted an entry about my sad condition just moments ago. Anyway, Mira mentioned in her latest entry that the year will end in just about two days. She wrote that post last night, assume. Today, 30th December 2008, the second last day of the year. Sure, I've made new friends, and I've gathered tanks full of memories. Next year, will be a new year (Obviously). I've learned from my mistakes and hopefully I'll be a better person. I heard Form 2's the best year in high school. I'll see to that myself :) Moving on, hm, I apologise to everyone for all the mistakes I've done. I've learned new things the hard way and yes I know the consequences if it happens again.

Yeah, apologies done, heh. Have a blast this New Year's, everyone!
Oh, and Happy Birthday, Ez! :) 

No comments:

Jellybeans