Monday, December 29

There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses



Set my alarm at 8:30, ended up snoozing it and waking up at 9:45. Nothing new :s

Went to OU today with Nad, Nadd, Mira, Eli and Kai. Watched Yes Man! Haha Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel (Y)
Bought myself a schoolbag, pretty pleased with it :D Ate at BK, took photos in toilets and Dreamworld (Nothing new again!) and walked around, and now I have sore feet. School. Ah. In a week's time. Excellent :( And New Year's, in just two days! Hello 2009 :) Will prolly be spending New Year's at home, that's most likely. I've got to set my bedtime right too -_- I've been sleeping way past 3am with Hasya, watching Friends on DVD. And about 200+ episodes to go. I haven't even settled in this new room yet. Can barely walk around, I'm bound to step on something small and usually sharp. Heh. I haven't been blogging lately, and this time I really don't have anything to talk about. I can't even think of enough points to write a pointless post! (?)

So hey, Nad and Mira talked about their 2009 resolutions. Like both of them, I can never commit myself to follow any of my previous New Year's resolutions! I've decided not to make any, though I'm expected to get and maintain good results, yes, in school. Mm :/

I have been writing this post for about an hour or so, and no, not staying on the same webpage the whole time. Just blogging for the sake of it, yknow? Don't. Want. It. To. Die. My blog, I mean. I'm making less sense by the day, honestly.

PS ; Thanks Nad for the keychain, Mira for the take.me necklace, and Eli for the shirt! :)

2 comments:

n u s y a said...

H E Y P ,h un !

mnew satu kam0o dlm dis pic,bbe,.?

Hanna Haizal said...

Hey. :) The one wearing the black and grey striped top.

Jellybeans