Monday, December 1

VINTAGE

As many of you have noticed, I changed my blog skin. Looks a little vintage, no? Anyways, I'm not entirely happy with it. For one thing, I can't tag anyone after this cause it'll just be a burden for them (haha), since they cant highlight anything here. Not only that, even right-clicking is disabled! Bummer, big bummer. AND, may I just add that I don't like my scrollbar? Yeah, I don't :/ Not quite, really. No, I'm not gonna change it. Prolly in a few months, though.
On the bright side though, I won't have to worry about thinking of a title for every post, as this skin doesn't even display titles anyway. But I'll just name these posts, just because.
Sigh, I sort of wished that I stuck with my old skin :(
Even checking the archives is hard, I like the old one. Title by title. Not month by month D:

No comments:

Jellybeans