Tuesday, December 30

We're still so young

I slept real late, watched Friends on DVD with Hasya. Woke up at 1pm, got a miss call from Mommy. Called her back, she said to make sure I clean the room and asked whether Hasya was up for mengaji. I answered yes, and I got up and cleaned the room. They're going to build the racks and study tables today, and the room's a great big mess. Its 4pm now, I haven't eaten yet, and just bathed. I'm down with a fever,  a bad headache, a sorethroat and cough. No, I am not exaggerating one bit. In summary, life can't get any better. To make things worse (or better, depends on how you see it), my eyebags' eyebags have given birth to new eyebags. Seriously, I qualify for a goth without dark make up.

And Mommy & Ayah, if you do happen to read this and without doubt you will, no, I will not stay up so late watching Friends again :) At least, not until the next school holidays. Or sooner. Not on school nights, yes yes.

No comments:

Jellybeans