Saturday, January 10

all i'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee

Went to Tropicana City Mall today. It's okay I guess, tons of shops. Borders there is so tiny compared to the one at Curve. Saw a really nice big notebook with guitars and drums at the front, for freaking RM50 -_- And GSC's not open yet. I guess the only thing worth going there is GSC, since there's really not that many shops there (yet). Toys R Us is also... Small. Followed Aunty Adik and Wan there, and ate lunch with Aunty Lynn and family. Bought a beret, or something like it anyway. Planning to buy a wallet I can use 'til the end of Form 5. Aaah -.- I've realised I tend to wear stripes a lot nowadays, and black + grey / white too. Just now the only thing I had on without stripes was... My jeans, yeah. So that's another piece of irrelevant information. The weekend's about to end, and I haven't done my homework. I have to dig through last year's Form 1 books to find my Geography notebook and Seni textbook. Shoot. I have no idea where they are -.- I think I recycled them, shoooot. Yeah, this is my last update 'til next Friday night prolly, or maybe I'll blog once again tonight after dinner. I have a strong, strong feeling I'll stop blogging so much soon. Then I'll definitely have nothing to do online or at home. Read books, Hanna. Study, Hanna. Go help around the house, Hanna.

Sad, sad life. Honestly.

No comments:

Jellybeans