Sunday, January 25

are you serious?!

Great. I edited my previous post just now and when I published the post, well, it wasn't published. Now, I don't know where it is -.-

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

HAPPY SWEET 15th,
ZAIDATUL ALEEZA ZAKI!
Have a great year ahead of you,
best of luck for your studies and of course, PMR :)

So that's what I remember from the old post. Oh, and I watched Inkheart. That's about it I think.

Last night was talking to Nad and Nadd, then Nad accidently added Ungku Nad to the convo, HAHA but she didn't exit, 'twas fun ;) Yes, we'll rob your kitchen >;D Oh, and I was also the only Hanna. Nadiah, Nadiah, Nadia. Perrrfect :)
Woke up at 9.30 today, and I have no idea why,  as soon as I was up and fully awake, I started doing homework! Yep. And now, I've just got my Science and Agama notes to finish. Wait, and the ICTL presentation as well -.-

For once, I'm not procrastinating as much :)
Off to draw the diagram of the ear now,

:)

No comments:

Jellybeans