Friday, January 23

boy and girl

I've decided from now on, I'll keep a notebook where I write down in summary on what's happening every day, so at least when I blog during the weekends / public holidays, I'd be able to write about my past week and such. Might seem pathetic, as no one's been reading my blog but yeah. Oh, I passed the Interact interview! I. Was. So. Nervous. During. The. Interview. I. Was. Playing. With. My. Hands. Throughout. The. Whole. Time. Thank God anyways :) Orientation started today, and after the CNY break we'll have around 5 days or so to get the 10 BODs signature. I've got two! And only after debating with myself whether or not to go ask for the signature, for around 30 minutes. No exaggeration. I am a sanguine Interact probationer. Yes, many people have asked me what it means and I think it's really just another word to replace optimistic. I think. Going to Aunty Abid's for a potluck (?), hope to fill my tummy with delicious delicacies (?!). Will blog later tonight, or later this week as we're free for 9 days! Happy Chinese New Year, to those who're celebrating it :)

No comments:

Jellybeans