Friday, January 30

i know it's sad

What can I blog about the AweFour's three day two night stay at my place? 'Twas fun. Fun indeed. We sang to people on MSN, webcammed, blogstalked, MySpace stalked, updated Yuray, read FanFics and to me which was by far the most productive, played http://fantasticcontraption.com, watched TV and a couple of movies, played with make up, ate A LOT (I swear, I think in the three days and two nights, the four of us went down to the kitchen to eat for more than 10 times) and yes, made a diary. Something like Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants I suppose, but yeah, diary. Mira forgot to take it back though. I've got some pictures in my phone, but I have yet to find my USB cable in this huge mess (my bedroom). Oh and Hasya finished watching two seasons of Friends without me. I have nearly 50 episodes to catch up on. Argh.

I've got some homework left,
til then,
Hanna Haizal

No comments:

Jellybeans