Sunday, January 25

i will stand accused

The song Best Of Me by Sum 41 is stuck in my head, heard it on Ellynne's blog and yeah :) It's nice, really. Maybe not for your liking but oh well. Yesterday, I went to Karyna's house to do our first ICTL assignment. Well obviously it's not done yet :D Nearly though. Karyna and Pik Leng were camwhoring most of the time and Angela was playing Loco Roco on Karyna's PSP -_- I, on the other hand, was eating Aunty's brownies and scones! Ohmygod, they taste so good :3 I also ate most of the Mandarin oranges served, heh sorry :s Well after Pik Leng and Yasshene went back, Angela, Karyna and I played Twister! I miss that game. Ayah, Mommy, Hasya and Hilman fetched me at 6:30 and off we went to OU, in hopes of searching a fridge and a painting for Ayah's office. Ended up buying neither but instead, bought a family guitar (?). Also bought tickets to watch Inkheart tonight -.- Hasya and Hilman's been pleading endlessly, literally, for the past one month to watch it. I wanna watch Bride Wars, Australia, and / or Pink Panther 2! Movie marathon in one day, oh god that would be nice. Pink Panther 2 comes out early next month though, I hope Australia's still in cinemas. Anyone? :)

I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets
And you would have the best of me.

No comments:

Jellybeans