Friday, January 16

intimacy

My blog archive is so sad. Ever since I started blogging I've had more than 30 posts every month. Today is the 16th of January and I've blogged four times, two of which I blogged on the same day. Anw, Happy 14th Birthday Intan Azalea & Ng Pui San! When I was younger, I used to be so jealous of those people who had early birthdays, now I guess I don't mind but yeah. Waiting for your birthday can be a greaaat bore especially when everyone else already turned a year older. I've got Nadd, Seri, Aisyah and others to share late birthdays with :) Can't be that bad, right?

I haven't been blogging for so long, look what homework and books have done to me.

Today at school was okay. Had AGM for Blue House, Dian's our president, Hani our vice and Kayshana our 2nd vice! Soo Sun got AJK Tingkatan 2 and Cela got AJK Tingkatan 3, ahaha. Kai got AJK Tingkatan 1, I think she's still pissed at me for voting her but yeah, you get merit points la ;)

I haven't watching Friends for so, so, so long. Since New Year to be exact. Might not seem so long but I forgot where I left off. I. Love. Joey 8D I even set my alarm to Rembrandts - I'll be there for you. Psychotic much? Maybe. But I wake up on the first ring (Y)

Off to watch Friends now,
Have a great weekend everybody :)

Happy Advanced 14th Birthday Sabrinaaa! Just an hour and a half more, oh well. Have a blast :)

No comments:

Jellybeans