Saturday, January 24

shotgun

So I got home from Aunty Abid's at 1:45am. By then, Mira and Nad were already offline. Sorry :/ Slept sooon after, woke up at 8. It's considered a good night's sleep for me since I took a 4 hour nap right after dinner. I think I'mma catch up on all my homework today and tomorrow, so at least I won't procrastinate and finish it all the night before school reopens. Knowing me, I'll end up doing so anyway. Okay so, truth be told, I actually like homework. You can go all wide-eyed and walk away now. Yes, I know I don't always finish it in time and I always complain about too much homework but hey, I haven't been revising lately and I do plan to get straight A's this March test, haha -.- Besides, it's not all that bad right? Right? And I'm still in lower secondary, homework will be a downright burden starting Form 4. Or Form 3, in fact. Since time is gold, (LOL) I think I'll only go online at night for this one week that we don't have school. During the day, I'll attempt to study, catch up on Friends, and watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I heard it's good. I'll see to that myself. I'm actually going to miss school :)
I'll give the hiatus a rest, will probably start blogging regularly until the 1st :)

No comments:

Jellybeans