Saturday, February 28

can't you see what i see?

Biased people are so... Biased. Handball was okay.

I'm so sleepy, Mommy picked me up from school just before six just now, and then drove to SSP to fetch Hilman. Dropped by at Wan's to fetch Hasya and went home. Bathed, prayed, ate cereal (?) and headed to OU to get Sara a birthday present as it's her birthday party tomorrow. Sadly, I won't be able to attendthe birthday do as I've got class at OU, heh. Kind of wanted to go to handball later today, but Mommy said no to that so yeah. My plan for today is to get up early, and STUDYSTUDYSTUDY! March test is this upcoming week and I haven't touched my KH Form 1 syllabus yet. Oh yeah, at OU just now we went to MPH to buy some revision books, and I managed to get hold on Marley & Me! Finally. The first few pages made me laugh heh. Anyways, I saw Mira's dad too. At OU, I mean. MPH to be specific. He said Mira was piercing her ear somewhere, and he was looking at things while waiting. Lol. Had dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop, then walked to Parkson to buy Hasya new clothes as she outgrew most of her clothes. Damn, she will for sure be taller than me, therefore I will be the second shortest in the family once my siblings and I have reached adulthood! I'm taller than Mommy, heh >;]

To be frank, I'm pretty nervous for the test next week. Yes, I know it's just a test and there shouldn't be anything to worry about, but well, that's what you get from a worry-pot (er?) like me. I'm going to do a little bit of studying before I head off to bed, let's hope what I revise tonight will stay in my head 'til tomorrow morning.

Where does an astronaut keep his lunch?
In his launchbox!

HAHAHA full credits of joke to Madihaaa ;)

Night!

No comments:

Jellybeans