Friday, February 20

ever fallen in love

Before I lose my juice for blogging, here's my update on what happened this past week;

Friendship Week 2009, 16th February - 20th February. The week's been fun :) Thanks for the gummy worm apples, and Happy Friendship Week to all! Homework is surprisingly decreasing, I don't think I was assigned any homework yesterday, besides KH. As much as I myself am surprised to say this, I quite like KH now! Hm. All I've to do over the weekend is complete my Agama notes, and some Maths equations. Had handball three times this week, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. It was reaaally tiring and fun, to say the least. Went for Blue House Practise yesterday, before handball. Had the weekly PRS meeting before that too. Today I'll be having class, and after that will be going to Mira's aunt's tunang. Will be going with Nad, and Aqila will be there :]

Honestly, I don't remember much about what happened. I'm so lazy to blog now, to sum up the five days I haven't been blogging. Maybe I'll blog every day then, and spare 30 minutes of my sleep / homework time to blog. Ah wells.

Wait for another update.
Lol -.-

No comments:

Jellybeans