Saturday, February 21

I AM IRON MAN!

Just came back from Mira's aunt's engagement. Before that, had class and ate lunch at BK with Nad. Went to Wan's to change into our baju kurungs, then left for Mira's grandma's place in Kg. Tunku. Nad, Aqila, Mira, Mira's relatives and I helped with the dulang hantaran and I was the first to go, and ohmygod I was so nervous, and was fairly convinced I'd trip and fall like I always do. Thank God, nothing bad happened. The rest of my time there was spent talking to Nad and Aqila, and a bit of Mira as she was busy helping her mom and talking to her cousins. We prank called a few people, and I made new friends! With three small boys, aged 4, 5 and 6! Ian, Imran and Danish! All of which have British-like accents and are ridiculously adorable! I even took pictures with them ;p I told them ghost stories about grocery shopping, and they were "scared" so they cuddled (or rather jumped on) with me! :D I love kids.

Ants have attacked this laptop. I can no longer feel assured that nothing will happen to the laptop while I'm not at home, or away, as I came home today to see lots of ants surrounding the bedlamp. I placed the laptop somewhere near there before I left this morning. It's not like I ever bring food or drinks to this room. Weird.

Don't you just hate the latest Messenger? I keep on getting disconnected! Seriously. Every 2 to 10 minutes, no exaggeration. Ah.

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
There might be a problem with your Internet connection. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.

Click Troubleshoot to try and fix this problem.

Excellent. I seriously miss the old MSN where the display pictures were on the right, and I know I can just download that version again but oh well, I'll just bear with this.

I know I've started to talk about irrelevant stuff on my blog, but in case none of you have noticed, it's to make my blog posts look longer. Hehehe. -.-

I'm off to eat dinner now. Going to a birthday do in KJ later, and will be sleeping at Wan Nyah's in Keramat. Have a great weekend, all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have been following this blog for some time now, good job by the way

Jellybeans