Tuesday, February 24

love remains

Slumdog Millionare was nominated for 10 Oscar awards whereas The Curious Case of Benjamin Button for 13. If I'm not mistaken, Slumdog won 8 out of the 10 nominations the movie received. I don't think Benjamin Button won that many, heh sadly. Three maybe? I'm not sure. Not the major awards though, those went to Slumdog. Very nice.

Karishma said Slumdog's a really good movie, should see it sometime. But I do think that Benjamin Button should've won for Best Achievement In Cinematography. And the make up, hodamn. The late Heath Ledger won for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role! If only.

Had sukantara today, I failed (lack of a better word -.-) the long jump. Batal. Gr. I just realised (not really) that Aqila and I are in the same co-curriculur activities, and same class etc. as well! Except that I'm in Blue House, and she's in Red. I think Yellow House will definitely rise this year. Seriously, so many of them are good in sports, especially the 100m sprint.

Cynta came up to me today to ask for my signature. I'm sorry that I'm mean. At least memorize your etikas. Or objectives. Or peranans. Or sifats. Anything.
I sort of re-orientated Aqilah Dayana. She was much better this time, and memorized a lot more. Yay. Oh my God, I'm mean.

I've tuition at eight, I'mma pack my things now :) Going home tonight, yay! Home sweeeeet home.
:)

No comments:

Jellybeans