Thursday, February 26

my little windmill


<3>
And that's Kai there, the one in the shadow (?) :s

For the first time in my life, I arrived at school late yesterday. 7:32AM to be precise. Wrote my name in the latecomers' book (or whatever you call it), and was told by a prefect to pick up rubbish and throw them away as a punishment. The whole time I was thinking, "Oh damn I don't want to get demerited." Call me a loser, but yes. Later on that day, during recess, Aleeza told me that all latecomers for that day were excused as it was raining quite heavily that morning. I wouldn't know, I fell asleep in the car throughout the whole journey to school! From what I was told, Ayah misplaced his Smartcard, and had to que up for the toll thing as he payed with RM1.60 in note (and cents?). And under the flyover near on the way to OU, there was an accident that caused road congestion. Heh, and yes, I'm one to come up with 1001 excuses :)

Handball was fine. Taekwondo, tiring, no doubt. I didn't get my uniform yesterday as they brought for me the same size as Seri, and answer me, WHO'S TALLER, SERI OR ME?! :P Seri will so kill me if she reads this. Moving on, I think all Form 2 classes have started practising for the inter-class choral speaking competition this upcoming month. I'd like to say my class has too, but being the lazy-ass I am, have not bothered to ask all students to line up at the front of the class, in their positions, to start practising. Ah wells. March test next week, I'm going to do some serious braincramming this weekend. To recap my Form 1 chapters that I have already forgotten. Heh. It's 6AM now, I'mma go memorize my BM oral. Gr.

Still haven't decided yet on how I should end every blogpost. Hm.

No comments:

Jellybeans