Saturday, February 14

my poker face

Just had my lunch, had a nice shower and am now onlining whilst lying on my bed. Am exhausted, but had fun today. I got top 100, better than I expected, heh :] Congrats to Pui San and Nad who got 2nd and 9th place respectively. After school which ended at 1, I stayed back for a while to help Mai, Aqila and Elynna with the Friendship Week banner. Couldn't find them, they were in the hall and by the time I got there it was already time to go home. Hasya and Hilman had their prize-giving day today, congrats to you two too :) So what am I going to do today? Sleep, finish as much homework as possible, and watch Australia. Pretty bummed since Aqila told me it lasts three hours, and some parts are boring. Oh well. Benji and Button are both sleeping, wow. I'm still not allowed to touch them... Damn, so tempting. Apparently, they have yet to recognise my scent (Lol -.-) and get used to the new environtment around here (the family hall). Well, I'm off to sleep now. I need my fair share of sleep too. Good day, all :)

2 comments:

IBU said...

Benji & Button?

Hanna Haizal said...

Aunty Ieja :D Benji and Button are our new pet hamsters, heh :D

Jellybeans