Monday, February 23

the night will go on,


I miss this :')

For some reason, I was really tired at school today. I'm sleepy right now actually. Thank God for the satisfying amount of homework given, I think I'll be having an early night. Peaceful too, if God wills.

Am finally done with the choral speaking composition, until Oh shit, I just remembered, I haven't photostated 32 copies for the class yet -.- I'm hoping with all my, er, heart, that the photostat shop in front of Wan's place is open at night. I heard there's a 24-hour photostat shop somewhere near here. Seriously, who's sane enough to stay up all night waiting for customers to come in the wee hours of the morning to photostat their junk? Still, very handy though. Angela and Nad got nominated to be a prefect! Well done to them and to the others who got it too ;) I don't think Nad will take the offer though, since she's already in a lembaga. Angela, on the other hand, I can definitely imagine her being a prefect. She said just now she's not willing to be a prefect, with the probationer stages and all. Ah well. It would be nice to see some new prefects form Form 2 heh :)

My first PRS probationer (after the meeting on Friday) came up to me after school just now. Talya, her name :) She was okay, friendly I guess. But, um, how do I say this?

She only knew my name because she looked at my nametag.
She did not know my post or my class.
She did not memorize anything from the etikas, peranans, objectives or sifats. (Lol plural)
I asked her what her favourite number was, and she said 12. I asked her to find 12 things about me :) 5 from Eli, 2 from Nad, and the other 5 she has to find out herself. >;]

I know I'm being mean, but well, I'm happy she spelled my name right! I'm definitely going to re-orientate Aqilah Dayana. I hope she at least recognizes me this time.

I like sleeping at Wan's house, because I get to wake up at least 30 minutes later than usual, which is 5:30AM. I don't know why, waking up at 5AM is actually a lot earlier than when I'm supposed to wake up.

AuntyAdikMe

I wish there was a photostat shop near our house.
There is. Many.
I know! Hahaha.

No comments:

Jellybeans