Friday, February 6

of bird nests and bruises

Why, hello there. Went to the Interact Probie Seminar at school just now, saw a lot of my ex-schoolmates. They're all so... Tall. Haven't seen them in ages. Made one or two new friends as well. I suck at making new friends, it's the whole awkward thing yknow? I don't know what to say :/ The seminar ended at about 1pm and the Interactors and probies had to help with arranging the chairs back in the basement (?) under the stage. I was hungry, tired and hungry. Headed to the canteen after that and shared food :) Mommy fetched me at 1:30 and I ate lunch with her somewhere. Then, went to Puan Afizan's for Science tuition with Aqila :D Just reached home. I'm sleepy, I think I'll be sleeping early again tonight. I don't miss out on much anyway. Going to catch up on homework tomorrow, and Friends ): Oh and, I saw Pink Panther 2 just now as well. The whole cinema was full, and it's the uber big one (cinema hall I mean). I guess the movie was okay, though I prefer the first movie. I don't know what to blog about now, and Karyna's been demanding for an update. I'll post about the cow's eye after this :) Yes, Angela, it deserves a post of its own.

No comments:

Jellybeans