Thursday, February 26

Today went fairly well! PJK was rather boring though, and we had free period during BM and Geo, both of which Sarah and Stephanie spent tutoring Aqila and I Japanese. Credits to Seri too for teaching me how to read currency! Heh. After school, I attended an hour of Japanese class, and left early with Nadd, Seri and Aqila for Sri Aman Idol. Missed Kai's performance and was pretty bummed about it. Heard she did quite well. All 7 contestants (I missed the first three) were really good, and I had fun singing along to some songs even though I don't know most of the song lyrics. Saw a few familiar faces from outside school, but the hall was pretty dark so I wasn't sure who I saw exactly, and I kept tripping. Ah, and yes, Novia won the overall competition! Her voice, is in one word : Amazing. She sang a Celine Dion song and hit every high note really well too. I went home at 6, took a nice shower and got ready for Science tuition with Aqila at Puan Fifi's. Arrived early, and managed to revise most Agama topics that are coming out next week. It's getting pretty late, I think I should pack my things for tomorrow and have a good night's rest. I'm not sure myself, but I think I was in a bad mood today. Weird thing is, I talked a lot too. And sang... But to myself, in class. Of course, singing in class without Seri is like, uh, insertsuitableproverbhere. Damn that girl can sing. And whine. HAHAHA. Night :)

No comments:

Jellybeans