Sunday, March 1

Why so serious?

Just watched a video of Jesse McCartney's Oxygen Live on YouTube. He pulled out a girl from the audience, directed her to sit down on this stool, bent down on his knees and sang to her whilst holding her hand. That's one lucky girl. I mean, it's not every time you go to a concert and get pulled out by an/the artist and have him sing to you. He even hugged her - and was still singing. Heck, he was hugging her throughout the rest of the song! -.- Gr.

Will be staying at home today, while the rest of the family will be heading to Gombak for a kenduri. I will refrain myself from going online. I am strong! I will not use the laptop until I am done with my homework, and am satisfied with what I have revised.

Might be updating tonight! Have a good Sunday :)

No comments:

Jellybeans