Monday, March 9

another late night call telling me you'd be away


Tagged by Esmeralda Noooor.
What I Want For My Birthday List
List ten things that you want for your birthday, doesn’t matter whether the things that you want is possible or impossible to get. Tag ten people to do this afterward.

1. All racism and wars to end.
2. Tickets to an awesome concert somewhere overseas.
3. Plane tickets to go to that somewhere overseas :p
4. Happiness.
5. World peace.
6. More freedom.
7. More savings.
8. Usual birthday celebration & catch a movie, :)
9. Gain more trust from everybody.
10. More storybooks.

I tag noone.

____________________________________


Why's everyone getting sick? Get well soon Benji, sigh xx
You know things get rough when noone cares.
I miss you, yes I still do. Where've you been? :|

No comments:

Jellybeans