Thursday, March 5

can i hv this dance?

Decided to delete the previous post, it was pretty pointless anyway.
March test schedule:

3rd March - BM Science Agama
HAPPY 37th BIRTHDAY, AUNTY LYNN!
BM was okay. Probably the easiest paper for that day. Science was toughest. Agama was better than I expected! :)

4th March - English Maths KH
English was okay as well. I like informal letters. Maths? I suck at maths. I didn't memorize some formulas for the Form 1 equations. And I left one subjective question blank. Oh, how time is so limited. KH as well, was much better than I expected! :)

5th March - History Arts Geography Japanese
History and Arts were okay. I flipped through the Form 2 Arts textbook, I didn't exactly memorize or understand anything. Surprisingly, though, the paper was okay. Same goes to Geography! I kind of like Geo - for now. Oh, and a squirrel came in our class through the window beside Aqila, and it actually jumped on her. Of course, the whole class screamed and when I turned back, Aqila's face was... Red. Blank. Traumatized. Pity her ;|

NO COMMENT ON JAPANESE UGH.

I'm glad the week's about to end. I vowed to myself to self-study this weekend, as we have Monday off so it'll be a pretty long weekend. Will recap my Form 1 History and Geography, or make my own translated Japanese textbook like what Aqila did. Handy!

And yes, at last - I can continue eating at the canteen during recess again! I've been skipping recess all week, plus maybe a day or two from last week. What have I been doing? Studying. At the gallery, with Aqila, Aqilah, Azraa and Tasyah. Aren't we angels? O:-)

The week's been good, I guess. I remember last year, when Karyna and I got to know we got into the same class, we were both panicking since Eishatur and various smart others were also in Hormat. But then, Karyna said "Aaah, I bet by the second month or so mesti best lah 2 Hormat"

Can't deny it. I like my classmates :)

1 comment:

wanshana said...

Well Hanna, you're one smart girl, too, okay? :)

Jellybeans