Monday, March 9

ch-ch-chicagooo!

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW. This is my God knows how manieth post for today.
Cut me some slack, it's the last day of the weekend! Yes I know it's a Monday, but we had today off, no? ;)



Carrie Underwood singing America's National Anthem at an NFL game. I hate people with beeeautiful voices. I feel like, stab-

Never mind :) Aunty Adik gave me a link to Demi Lovato singing the National Anthem at another NFL game, and I seriously didn't know she could sing so well! Her voice, is like, damn.
I've also been YouTubing other artists singing the National Anthem at other NFL games. Like, Kelly Clarkson! And JoJo! And Christina Aguilera!

And all of these videos gave me headaches heartaches :( How is it that they sing so well? How is it fair that America's National Anthem is so difficult to sing, especially for people with bad voices like me?
(Yes I know I'm not even an American citizen :$)

I'm watching Josh Groban sing now. AAAAAH ♥ ♥ ♥
Off to YouTube agaaain! Taylor Swift hehe :]

You raise me up,
So I can stand on mountains! :)

I'd like to go to an NFL game someday. It looks so... I don't know, cool? :-) Super big stadiums with the huge national flag spread wide across the stadium. Sigh, dream big, Hanna. Dream big.


I lovelovelove Xanga icons :)

No comments:

Jellybeans