Sunday, March 8

dance hall drug,



Hello there everybody, meet Ira Marlina Handajani :)

Ira, IMISSYOULAWHEREAREYOU :|
It's been so long since I last talked to you properly,
Yes I honestly do miss you lots!

Remember in Standard 6, we were both obsessed with Boys Like Girls?
Martin Johnson! Paul DiGiovanni!
You used to send me tons of their external links, to Flickr, Wiki, Google, Blogs, you name it.
Oh and remember in Standard 4, you and Nadd were obsessed with MCR?
You two told me you were related to Mikey and Gerard Way!
Then, late 2007, it was my turn to discover my huge liking towards them, and you used to send me Mikey's pictures on MSN, and search for Mikey icons on Photobucket.So many memories I have shared with you, all locked up in a tank, filled to the brim with happy moments :)
WHY SOUND SO GAY AAA?
I love & miss you, IRA!

No comments:

Jellybeans