Tuesday, March 17

extremely westernized


Honey(s), I'm home!

Spending the night at Kai's was fun. Yes, that explains my one day hiatus from Blogger. Anyway, I shall now story you about my stay at Kai's and the stuff I did :)


Oh, my theory exam? Alhamdulillah, it was alright. I managed to answer most of the questions, but answering the meanings of the Italian and French terms was just hell. Ugh. I never did like those.
At about 11AM, Mommy sent me to Kai's, which wasn't too far away from where I took my exam, in BBBS. I was the first to arrive, and the two of us were waiting for Elynna, Lissa and Elia to arrive. In the mean time, we ate lunch, and caught up with each other's lives and talked about the ups and downs of it lately. Even though I managed to make that sound ridiculously cheesy and cliche, it was cool talking to Kai like that after so long :)


Elynna came an hour and a half later than when I arrived, and we played Kai's brother's Guitar Hero World Tour on the PS3. Oh boy, it is probably the best game I have ever played :p Besides the fact that I downrighteously suck, it was fun having a go at embarassing myself by singing, playing the drums and playing the guitar. We also surfed YouTube using the PS3. Hooodamn, watching videos on her huge flatscreen is amazing o.o Sorry Sorry by Super Junior is so catchy! The music video is so... :')


Lissa and Elia came about four songs later, and off we went to Holiday Villa in Subang! ;)


There, we swam, went in the steamroom and bowled. Ah, and had "tea", or whatever you call the meal that you have between 5PM and 6PM. I suck at bowling! Obviously Elynna was the best, hands down. For swimming, we only stayed in the pool for a mere half an hour, since it soon started drizzling and off we went to the steamroom! Now that was really relaxing, minus the fact that for the first 10 minutes, I had breathing difficulties.


Went back to Kai's right before Maghrib, fulfilled our prayers and got ready to go to Kai's dad show in Hartamas. Kai dressed up as a guy (for fun) as we had quite a lot of time in our hands before we had to leave, and I swear to God she looks hot o.o HAHAHA. Seriously, she even wore her platforms that made her taller by 4 inches. As if she isn't that tall compared to the rest of us already :(


Reached the Groove Junction in Hartamas at around 9PM, with Kai's family friend(s). Uncle Zawawi was to perform really soon so we took our seats and, well, yes, pretty much enjoyed the show. Truthfully and honestly speaking, Kai's dad was really good! He had about 5 to 6 people at the back playing other string and woodwind instruments, so that really made his performance more awesome. Of course, us being girls, we took lots and lots and lots of pictures in the bathroom! Oh, and yes, at Holiday Villa too. Elynna, Elia and I even took a video of ourselves doing this... dance? I don't know, but it looks hilarious with our pokerfaces and bulging eyes :D


I think we went back not too long after midnight, and by then I was already super exhausted from all the bowling and swimming that day. Unfortunately, I was the first to sleep that night, at around 1.30AM. I woke up the earliest that morning too, and found out that whilst I was sleeping, the rest ate pizza with Uncle Zawawi -.- They ate Japanese bread with the pizza toppings (Melted cheese and all!) and apparently it melts in your mouth or something. Oh my, (!)


I was at school today from 9-11, with Elynna, Aqila and the rest of the choral speakers! It was okay, I guess. My tummy grumbled throughout nearly the whole time and I was pretty sleepy, too. At 11:30, Aqila's granddad picked us up and sent the three of us to Kai's house again. We couldn't enter her room and Kai and Lissa were blocking the door and we had to go in through the toilet, if I'm not mistaken -.- Watched a bit of Twilight with Aqila, and Elia went home soon after that. Ate lunch at Kokopelli Section 14. Elynna walked home after that as her house is only three doors away! :) Played Guitar Hero again when we got back to Kai's, and frankly, even though I am completely aware that I suck at not only singing, but also both playing the guitar and drums, I have to admit,


GUITAR HERO IS THEEE BOMBBB!


I don't think I'll be posting photos, heh. Not too sure where my phone USB cable went.

Suddenly lost the inspiration to blog :o
The rest of today was okay. No comment! :p


It was nice to see Mommy and the rest after one night xx
Toodles, expect more soon!


[Edited]
Since Lissa and Kai blogged about this, I might as well too :


On the way to Holiday Villa, Elia kept getting missed calls and SMSes from Syed Ishak. He was being reaallyyy annoying, so Elynna and I took Elia's phone and, well, replied his SMSes in one go.


"Alo? Apa lu mau? Leave me aloneee. Go awaaaay. U are not Danial Hafiz. You dono how to spell his name oso. He cute... U not. Uhukzzzz"


Or something along those lines. I think, and hope, the message is still in Elia's Sentbox, HAHA.
Yes, he claimed he was "Daniel Hafiz". Seriously, at least spell his name right. Lol. Ah well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Jellybeans