Friday, March 6

i will be


I think that picture's just wicked cool, in general! :D

IGOTABFORHISTORY
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
!
I hope I get full 25 formative marks. Seriously.
I will do better next time.

I am so disappointed. Better start studying for midyear. I'm serious.
And plus, it doesn't really help for a fact that now the marks required to get an A has increased by 5 marks. And 69 is a C! Seriously, what are they trying to do to us?!

Had PRS meeting and module today. It was fun! We passed up our envelopes and articles. And yeah, did tons of other stuff I guess. One of the modules was, "First Impressions". You've to paste a blank paper on your back, and people will anonymously write comments on what they thought of you the first time they saw you. You've to leave comments for others, too. I'm pretty pleased with mine, nevermind whether they were honest or not! ;p Oh, before that we had this ice-breaking thing, where you've to pick someone you barely know, preferrably just by name, and walk around the school, getting to know each other for 20 minutes! I got Rianne, and she taught me Add Maths (Which I already find very confusing). I got my Baby Angel too! (It sounds weird, but trust me, it really isn't at all :D)

I'm hungry. Up for cereal, anyone?
I eat the right things at the wrong time of day / night. (makes sense?)

Hanna : You're so weird.
Aqila : Hanna, you blow tins, you stare at mushrooms and you notice the shape of trees. Who's weird now?

HAHAHAHA <3>

No comments:

Jellybeans