Saturday, March 28

Bruises


Is there anything worth blogging about anymore?

It's 10:04pm now, and finally Earth Hour is over! It was fun while it lasted ;) Took a late shower, at around 8:17pm or so and as soon as I stepped out of the shower, Hasya switched off the lights -.-

Was wearing a tee and towel and went downstairs very very carefully as Hasya only used the torchlight for herself. My phone light wasn't strong enough. Button and Benji were so quiet o_o Ayah was doing his article downstairs at the living room, and Makcik Dar was lighting up candles. She cooked dinner with the lights off! ♥ :D I played with the candles while waiting for Mommy to come home from her Blogger gathering and the hospital, to visit Aunty Ieja. I love fire. Safe fire. So pretty. Took crappy pictures using my phone.

Hasya, Hilman, Ayah and I went outside for a while. Most of our neighbours switched off their lights. Cool 8) I think Genting Highlands did as well. I mean, they should. God knows how much electricity they use every night just for lights.

Got bored waiting for dinner so I went upstairs with siblings to go fetch the guitar. Button's cheeks were bleeding! :( She looks so... Unhappy :| Benji was being a nuisance and kept on disturbing her and she kind of purred. LOL.

After getting the guitar, sat at the living room with Ayah. He was and still is working on some article about heart disease and cancer. Hasya, Hilman and I took pictures of ourselves. Potential camwhores. The three of us also tried to play the guitar. Mommy came home soon after :) DINNERTIME!

Highlight of the night. It was fun, even though it was like any other family dinner at home - just with the lights off. The five of us were still eating dinner when the clock striked 9:30pm, but heck, who cares? Left the lights off until Mommy finished eating. She wanted to see Akademi Fantasia o_o

Oh, and bowling? It was okaylah. Class was okay too. Ate lunch at Chilli's with Nad, Nadd and Aunty Jenn. Went to Sunway after that, thank you Mr. Tan :) Went window shopping / shopping. Had RM20 with me, what's the point?

I suck at bowling, and Elynna rocks at it. Saw Siti Nur Suliana, haven't seen her for six years! She's a very very good bowler, she even has her own bowling ball and shoes. Wow.

I want to major in a sport like ice-skating where I can go to the rink and show off my own skates! D: HAHA.
It's hard to open up and talk to people like you.
Ayah came at 3:30 or so. Heh :) He didn't bowl, though. Something about a backache and him not being able to bowl.


"I follow your footsteps, I can't bowl!" -__________-

Ayah sent me to Handball at 4:45. Reached Sri Aman at around 5:25 maybe, they were doing fitness. I don't quite know how to explain it. We played futsal after that :) Been so long since I last kicked a ball. Aqila's so scary when she's chasing the ball and Izzy being her usual self, keeps on falling down :P She also managed to knock a table down. Yes, a table. That girl ah :)

Waited outside until about 6:15. Sent Mira to her grandma's and went home. So tired. Went online for an hour or so, took a shower. Then, yup. Earth Hour.
Is it okay if I ask for a better Sunday?
Tomorrow, I'll be waking up early to fetch my passport. I'm so not looking forward to Monday. Can't weekends be extended by a day, maybe? 8 days a week.

Not in the mood to blog properly. Screw long posts.
"Do you think true friends are make belief?"

No comments:

Jellybeans