Thursday, March 12

polyester shirts?


Angela's offline messages to me are so... Interesting. Always in capital letters, and yeah she pretty much shouts at me in real life anyway. Click to enlarge!

Before I start off about my day, yes, I'd like to blog about Stephanie Tan Jia Yi!
Another average fourteen year-old, right?
NO. Oh my God, she's one of the most talented musicians I have ever met,
She told me last year that she has a diploma in piano, and is Grade 8 in violin.
If that isn't amazing enough, she has performed at many important functions and events, like...
Okay so for that, go to Angela's blog to read more about her functions :) She's in my link list by the way. Angela, I mean.
This year, during one of the Monday morning assemblies, Stephanie's name was called out by the emcee. She won top five in some international musical competition, and if I'm not mistaken, there were over 200 contestants! Around the world! Including some number of contestants from big countries like America! So tell me, Stephanie. How do you do it?!

Yeah. Stephanie is humble. Not once have I ever heard her talk about her pieces or music unless somebody asks her. Even then, some questions she refuses to answer. Not to mention, she's also ridiculously smart. A genius, she is. My point is, we're all very proud of you, Stephanie! Especially 2 Hormat!

Oh, and I'm sorry but I still have a bit to write about choral speaking :$
I got in the school team! I think. I'm not sure. When Puan Puteri didn't announce my name just now, I felt pretty down but then she said, "But we're keeping Hanna as conductor."

I know I should've been happy, right? Wrong. I was scared. Scared shitless, I tell you. I'm not kidding. 'Cause before Puan Puteri asked everybody to gather around her, Tasyah said that if the conductor isn't Farhanah, they refuse to accept the new conductor etc. And 25 out of 35 of the students participating are from 2 Amanah. Can you imagine?

But seriously. I also heard from some people, that 2 Amanah wanted all their students to be in. I know, it was a huge class effort and that was why they won. If 2 Hormat won, we'd want the same too. Of course. But look at it this way. The inter-class choral speaking competition is OVER. Now, Puan Puteri and Puan Christina are picking students for the school team. 2 Amanah should be honoured that we will be using their script. It is now no longer their script only, but ours too. Some outstanding students from other classes, like Aineena, Aqila and Angela, they deserve to be in the school team. Can anybody else agree on that? So what's the big problem? It now has no relation whatsoever to 2 Amanah. It is now the school choral speaking team, and like Farhanah said, "We have to work together as a team now, and not fight over some petty thing." Gosh, I love you, Farhanah. Such a good leader.

Anywho, I won't be the conductor, much to 2 Amanah's relief. Farhanah will be conducting, and hopefully, since she is now the conductor, I will be kept in view to be part of the speakers. I really do hope so. Remember, I hatehatehate keeping grudges. I rarely do. So why can't we get over this thing, right? Let us all be rational and think about others, and the school. Doesn't that sound sensible?

Moving on, (finally!)
I've posted a letter to my BA already, after much delay. Was supposed to put it in her envelope since Wednesday, but yeah, procrastination at best! ;) My GA still hasn't written to me yet :(
For some reason, I look forward to the weekly PRS meetings we have every Friday!

I got my Agama test paper today. I was hoping for better, but I'm cool with my results! 44/50, hell yeah!
Jo Ee took a peak at 2H's Maths results. I'm not looking forward to that. I kind of already know what I got, sigh. When are we getting our Science papers?! I'm curious to know how badly I did. Hm.

Ooh! Highlights of the day!
Puan Nazirah didn't come to class today, as she was busy with SPM results and all. Oh, congratulations to all those who did well! Okay so anyway, yeah a relief teacher came in, and yes, we were allowed to do our own work. Aqila sat down next to me, and said,

"Hanna, I dare you to stare at the time for two minutes and not look away."

After 15 seconds...

"I'm bored already."

That was how bored we were in class. Yes, I lasted two minutes staring at Aqila's watch! Angela was constantly rubbing it in my face, "Oh, look, Hanna! What are they doing back there? Looks like so much fun. I'm thinking of joining them, would you like to come with? Oh, right! I forgot! You can't." So smart.

After that, we were thinking about what else to do to waste our time as we had 15 more minutes left until BM ends. So, we drew optical illusions. Or something like it, anyway.

"E M W W S"
I'd like to post some pictures, but I'm not sure where the camera is. So maybe later, (riiiight).
We had a competition on who could draw E M W W S best, it's like there's a specific arrangement on where to write E, M, W, W and S and when you join the letters together, it somehow turns out to be a pig. Eishatur won first, Angela second, I won third and Aqila won the consolation prize! HAHAHA, Aqila even drew that prize giving stand where the first is in the middle, second is at the right and third is at the left. She drew stick figures, and for consolation prize, she drew herself with a sad face. Super cute!

Angela, "Time flies when you're drawing pigs." Some of our pigs even looked similar to chickens, roosters, ducks and fishes -.-

Ooh then, Sophia suddenly approaches our table and said to Angela,
"When you come to my house, do you want chicken or beef?"

No response...

"ANGELA, can you please stop focusing on your pigs for one second and answer me!"

:')


Oh, and next week on Friday, (yes I am fully aware that there's a one week break next week) 2 Hormat will be celebrating our 1st runner up title in the choral speaking competition at none other than Aqilah Azlan's place! I like 8) It'll be like a potluck thing, and there'll be pizza! Alrighttt :)

Wow. Uber long post tonight. I crammed in, like, 5 to 7 topics -.- Thanks to whoever who read all the way to here. HAHAHA, I doubt anybody did - except me, as after I post this I'll be re-reading my post to check for any spelling errors (I'm hopeless at grammar).


"Good morning, selamat pagi, vanakam, and xiao an"
NICE LA (:

Just another Xanga icon to enlighten this post,

I like this, for some reason! :)

PS: Happy 15th, Kudrat! :)

No comments:

Jellybeans